8 Jun 2012

Euphoria| For Enrique Lovers


It is the ninth album of Enrique Iglesias, a famous Spanish singer and song writer. It was recorded in 2009—10 and released in July5, 2010 internationally and in US July 6, 2010. Its producers were El Nasi, Fernando Garibay,La Mente Maestra, Carlos Paucar, RedOne, Lenny Medina, Mark Taylor.

It was the first album of Enrique which released in two languages, Spanish and English. According to Enrique it was my first album that I have ever released as 50-50. I wrote it in nearly 1.5 years.

The album consist on three Spanish and four English singles. It was very exciting and thrilling album. Every song of this album represents different world. The album sold 4 million copies worldwide and in UK it has sold 1 Million copies of album with its singles alone.

The album three songs I like it, Tonight and Dirty Dancer were top Billboard tracks. The first track of this album which was Cuando me enamoro got number one position on Hot Latin songs. Its second track I like it reached number four on the Billboard Hot 100. The album has won Billboard Music Award and was also nominated for Latin Grammy Award for album of the year.

Tracking list of this album is as follow.

  • Cuando Me Enamoro
  • No Me Digas Que No Ayer
  • Dile Que
  • I Like It
  • One Day at a Time
  • I Can Feel Your Heartbeat
  • Dirty Dancer
  • Tu Y Yo
  • No Me Digas Que No

0 comments:

Post a Comment